Document of Promoter Personal
Name, address, contact details, photograph, PAN, AADHAAR Address Proof of Project [partners/ directors/Society Member/Trustee etc.] and authorized person etc.
Document of Company/ Builder/Promoter/Farm
• Copy of registration certificate as [firm/ societies/ company etc.]
• Major activities
• Contact Details (Phone number, E-mail, Fax Number etc.)
• Particulars of registration as [proprietorship, societies, partnership, company etc.] including the bye-laws, memorandum of association, articles of association etc. as the case may be;
• Authenticated copy of the address proof of the place of business
3 Year ITR Return Of Company
• Pan Card
• Details of registration in any other State or Union Territory
Document Related to Project
• Name and Full Address of Project
• Name and address of the bank or banker with which account in terms of sub-clause (D) of clause (l) of subsection (2) of section 4 will be maintained with Cancel Cheque of Account.
• Details of project land held by the applicant ____________
• brief details of the projects launched by the Promoter in the last five years, whether already completed or being developed, as the case may be, including the current status of the said projects, any delay in its completion, details of cases pending, details of type of land and payments pending etc.
• Agency to take up external development works Local Authority/Self-development;
• Any other information the applicant may like to furnish.
• Annual Audited Report including audited profit and loss account, balance sheet, cash flow statement, directors report and the auditor’s report of the promoter for the immediately preceding three financial years and where annual report is not available, the audited profit and loss account, balance sheet, cash flow statement and the auditor’s report of the promoter for the immediately preceding three financial years;
• Authenticated copy of the legal title deed reflecting the title of the promoter to the land on which development of project is proposed along with legally valid documents for change of title with authentication of such title;
1. Details of encumbrances on the land on which development of project is proposed including details of any rights, title, interest, dues, litigation and name of any party in or over such land or no encumbrance certificate from an advocate having experience of at least ten years or from the revenue authority not below the rank of tehshildar, as the case may be;
Where the promoter is not the owner of the land on which development of project is proposed details of the consent of the owner of the land along with a copy of the collaboration agreement, development agreement, joint development agreement or any other agreement, as the case may be, entered into between the promoter and such owner and copies of title and other documents reflecting the title of such owner on the land on which project is proposed to be developed;
• An authenticated copy of the approvals and commencement certificate from the competent authority obtained in accordance with the laws as may be applicable for the for the real estate project mentioned in the application, and where the project is proposed to be developed in phases, an authenticated copy of the approvals and commencement certificate from the competent authority for each of such phases;
the sanctioned plan, layout plan and specifications of the proposed project or the phase thereof, and the whole project as sanctioned by the competent authority;
• The plan of development works to be executed in the proposed project and the proposed facilities to be provided thereof including fire-fighting facilities, drinking water facilities, emergency evacuation services, use of renewable energy;
• The location details of the project, with clear demarcation of land dedicated for the project along with its boundaries including the latitude and longitude of the end points of the project;
• Performa of the allotment letter, agreement for sale, and the conveyance deed proposed to be signed with the Allottees;
• The number, type and the carpet area of apartments for sale in the project along with the area of the exclusive balcony or verandah areas and the exclusive open terrace areas apartment with the apartment, if any;
• The number and areas of garage/ parking space for sale in the project;
• the number of open parking areas and the number of covered parking areas available in the real estate project;
• The names and addresses of his real estate agents, if any, for the proposed project;
• The names and addresses of the contractors, architect, structural engineer, if any and other persons concerned with the development of the proposed project;
• Registration Fees